CSU Pet Hospice in the News
- We focus on giving pets a safe, caring, intimate end-of-life experience in their familiar home environment.
- Our care focuses on providing pain control and physical comfort to the pet, as well as educational support and emotional comfort for the family.
- CSU Pet Hospice volunteers serve as teachers, enabling the family to care for their pet's medical and emotional needs at home.
- Families are given time to adjust to their pet's progressive disease and say good-bye in their own way in the comfort of their own home.
- CSU Pet Hospice helps make a pet's death a kinder, more intimate experience for both the pet and his or her family.